We’re more then happy to announce a grip for Canon EOS R. The Newell BG-E22 is a rugged, full-featured battery grip. It provides a better grip on the camera, improves comfort when shooting upright, and extends battery life without replacing camera batteries.
Additional power source
The Grip has two primary functions. One is to extend the life of your camera by providing an additional power source. An additional LP-E6/N/NH battery pack can be placed in the battery pack. This solution allows for more intensive and longer work without fear of losing power in the least expected moment.
Another important function of the grip is to improve comfort while shooting both vertically and horizontally. Specially designed shape and finish of durable and pleasant to the touch rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so the camera lies perfectly in your hand.
The Grip provides quick access to basic camera functions with a series of ergonomically placed buttons and dials. The grip is equipped with:
– grip on/off switch
– two-stage shutter release – a light press on the button allows you to set the focus, pressing it all the way releases the shutter, just like the button on the camera itself
– Function buttons and dials
– PC socket for a wired studio flash
– 1/4″ tripod thread – allows to use a tripod without removing the grip from the camera
– USB-C socket for battery charging
– LED system allowing to check the battery charging status
Read full product information here: Newell BG-E22 Battery Pack for Canon EOS R